Css, Inc offers both domestic as well as imported seals depending on our customers needs. Both offer great quality as well as price competitiveness.
Our imported seals supplier offers a broad range of component seals and cartridge seals equivalent to brand products.They also manufactures seal face materials including alumina ceramics, carbon graphites, silicon carbides, silicon nitrides, tungsten carbides and various filled PTFE. They also provide high manufacturing capacity and full test platforms.
Here are some of their capabilities.
- broad range of mechanical seals;
- wide variety of seal face materials;
- custom made parts and seal assemblies to your specifications;
- high quality finish ceramic and carbide shaft sleeves and bearings;
- seal failure analysis service;
- face material test and identification;
- high volume metal and plastic components manufacturing.
We are aslo a distributor for U.S. SEAL MFG who offer us a large selection of seals of our customers.
The U.S. SEAL MFG. product line represents 95% of the replacement seal market. They offer a wide selection of head and seat configurations and stock thousands of seals in differing materials of construction. Their mechanical seals promise long life, reduce maintenance, and provide automatic self-adjustment. Made from the highest quality materials, the U.S. SEAL MFG. product line meets or exceeds most OEM specifications. Typical U.S. SEAL MFG. installations include, but are not limited to, centrifugal and rotary pumps, jet, petrochemical and turbine pumps, swimming pool pumps and gearbox seals.
As most engineers know, a successful seal must be designed to give long life, reduce maintenance and provide automatic self-adjustment. The seals in the U.S. SEAL MFG. line meet these basic requirements. In addition, they offer other important advantages to the seal user.
- ABSOLUTE SEALING. Resulting in less pumpage loss, cleaner facility environment, reduced fire hazard, no danger from fumes and no contamination of the fluid being handled.
- NO RUBBING FRICTION BETWEEN SHAFT AND SEAL PARTS.Eliminate expensive shaft and sleeve replacement by replacing your old packing with new state-of-the-art U.S. Seal Mfg. Mechanical Seals.
- GREATER FLEXIBILITY OF SEALS MEANS LONGER SERVICE LIFE.Seals have more flexibility than packing and are able to compensate for shaft whip, axial and radial end play, as well as vibration and wear of the sealing faces.
- LESS FRICTION MEANS VALUABLE POWER SAVINGS. Seals create less friction than packing and therefore require less horsepower.
- PRECISION LAPPED SEALING SURFACES. Positively control leakage and eliminate “break in” runs.
- HIGHER SPEEDS AND PRESSURES ARE NOT A PROBLEM.
- POSITIVELY DRIVEN MECHANICAL SEALS.
- EXTREME FLAT SURFACES OF MATING FACES. Care is taken to furnish precision lapped sealing surfaces with a flatness within three light bands maintaining the necessary face film lubrication.
- MATERIALS OF CONSTRUCTION. TFE, AFLAS®, EPR and VITON®materials are available for those applications where NEOPRENE and BUNA are not compatible with the process fluid. Metal parts are normally made of brass, plated steel or stainless steel, but other alloys, such as Monel® or Hastelloy® can be supplied. Seat materials are available in a wide selection.
Typical Seal Installation
- Swimming Pool Pumps
- Centrifugal Pumps
- Rotary Pumps
- Jet Pumps
- Turbine Pumps
- Petrochemical Pumps
- Gearbox Seals
Typical Seal Limits
Shaft Size: .312 to 5.50″
Temperatures: -75° to +450° F.
Pressure: 75 to 200 P.S.I